Policies for Lakeshore Lodge & RV on Possum Kingdom Lake
We thank you for choosing Lakeshore Lodge as your vacation destination. Please help us in keeping our grounds beautiful, peaceful, and litter fre by following these very important rules and regulations.
- There is a $50 cancelation fee for all reservations canceled 3 weeks or more prior to the reservation date.
- There will be no refunds for all reservations canceled less than 3 weeks before the reservation date.
- No Refunds allowed for holiday weekends.
- Taxes are non-refundable.
- Cancellation Policies will be strictly enforced.
GOLF CART RULES
- There will be a charge of $15.00 per month for golf cart use. This charge is to cover electricity for charging the batteries, etc.
- Please use golf carts only to go from place to place and not for entertainment.
- Please do not park and leave your golf carts at the dock.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to drive golf carts without adult supervision. The liability and accident risks are too high to allow children to spend their time circling the park on golf carts.
- No ATV'S or UTV'S
MISCELLANEOUS RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Lakeshore Lodge is a smoke free premise. There will be a $100.00 charge to your credit card for smoking in cabins, motels, and trailers. You may smoke outside but please pick up your cigarette butts. There will be a $50.00 charge to your credit card for not picking up trash or cigarette butts.
- All RV's must have at least a 6 foot clearance on the backside.
- All boat slips are reserved through our office. Please do not use the boat dock without reservations.
- The outside bathrooms are for reunion and meeting hall guests only.
- We have a noise curfew starting at 12am daily so for the benefit of other guests, please make sure the noise is at a minimum.
- We do not allow tents, campfires, fire pits, or fireworks.
- There is a $50.00 fee for all boats and trailers left on the property after departure.
- NO ATV'S or UTV's
- Check-in time is at 2:00 pm and check-out time is at 12:00 pm (This also includes RV's). There is a $20.00 charge per hour for early check-ins and late check-outs. Monthly and yearly RV's will be charged an extra day for electricity.
- All boat slips are reserved through our office. Please do not use the boat dock without reservations!
- Please check in with the office in regard to how many vehicles are permitted for your cabin or RV space. All other vehicles are to be parked in the designated boat parking area. This will help with the safety and room issues that arise when boats and vehicles are parked along the road and near cabins and RV's. There will be a $50.00 fee for parking boats or trailers in non-designated parking areas. Fees will apply for extra vehicles parked at the cabins or RV spaces.
- Your Name, Address, Phone Number is Required.
- Include all children over the age of 3 when making reservations.
- Cabins are reserved a minimum of two nights on regular weekends and three nights on holiday weekends.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 weeks prior to reservation date. See cancelation policy for details.
- A cash or check deposit for one night's rent must be received within five days after making reservation or reservation will be canceled without further notice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Weekday and weekly rates are available.
PET RULES AND REGULATIONS
- There is a $10.00 charge daily for pets occupying cabins or trailers.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times.
- There will be a $25.00 fee for pets without a leash.
- Owners are responsible for pet damages and clean up.
- Please clean up cigarette butts and trash from the grounds around your area.
- Please move all furniture (inside and outside) to its original place.
- Please carry all trash to the dumpster.
- Please clean out all food and beverages from the refrigerator.
- Please clean all dirty dishes.
- Please leave all linens and pillows on the bed.
- RV's please keep any hoses, cables, and other wires under your RV.
- Please make sure all air conditioners and other electrical items are turned off or you will be charged a daily electric fee.
- All canopies, or furniture of any kind, which makes it difficult to mow and weed eat around, must be taken down or stored.
- Please remember to leave your key at the office. There will be a $5.00 charge to your credit card for all lost or non-returned keys.
- A $50.00 minimum cleaning fee for any of the above items not addressed at departure.
- Any and all damages to cabins or trailers will be charged to the credit card on file. It is renter's responsiblilty to point out obious damages at time of check-in.